Monday, December 16, 2013

So ... that went well.

So, I obviously didn't keep up with this blog.  Still back and forth with Slimgenics.  I do think the program works, it's just really hard for me to stick with it.  I'm not sure why - it's not that I'm hungry, I just can't control the part of my brain that makes me eat things I shouldn't.  Anyway - I'm again hoping that by memorializing my journey here, it will help to motivate me and keep me on track.

So, my last weight in was 12/7/13, and I weighed in at 296.  I was pretty much off plan all of last week, so my guess is that I'm up at least 5 pounds if not more.  While I may be off plan, I don't think calories are out of control, so I'm not sure why I still gain..

So far so good today.  Breakfast was 3oz of greek yogurt, 1/4 blueberries, 1/4 fiber one cereal and a glass of skim milk.  I had the required "snack" around 9:30 - a protein bar.  Lunch was a small spinach salad and some chicken soup I made to be on plan - it's basically just making sure it's made with on plan veggies and controlling the amounts. My soup has green beans, cauliflower and kale.  Too much kale really, but I did pick some out. I used 18 ounes of chicken breast (raw) when making this, so I divided it up into 6 servings.

I probably won't weigh in until tomorrow - that will give me another day to lose some of the water weight I'm sure I gained. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment