Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Let me know if you stop by!

So, this blog is really for me, so that I can keep track of my thoughts, progress, complaints, etc...  That being said, I'm happy to have visitors, so please let me know if you stop by!

Well, yesterday was 100% on plan.  Ok, I lied.  Dinner last night was chili.  The chili was totally on plan - it was a recipe posted on the slimgenics message board by Kim, who develops recipes for Slimgenics.  My one cheat was I added about a tablespoon of fat free sour cream to my chili.  All in all, I think that's a pretty successful day.

So far today, things are going well, but I'm hungry, and I've got at least another hour before I should eat one of my snacks.  I should get busy at work to take my mind off of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment