Thursday, December 19, 2013
Failure, Again.
So, things went pretty well yesterday. Breakfast on plan. At lunch, we had our department holiday lunch at a local restaurant. While what I had may not have been 100% on plan (grilled chicken breast with a balsamic glaze, steamed broccoli and a white and wild rice mix) I was pretty happy with how I did. Then I got home. Christmas cookies are all over the counter. Need I say more? I can usually pass these up, but I slipped. No idea why I did and I'm very frustrated that I can't seem to get this under control. Today is a new day and another new start. So far today so good, although I'm startvin marvin and it's only 9:00 am. Lunch is a long way off. Fortunately, I've got a pile of contracts that I need to review today. Nothing like some good legal mumbo jumbo to occupy your time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment